- Chemical and corrosive resistant
- Cleanable – Easily wipes down with a smooth sealed surface
- Two sided anti-static blade – Encapsulated conductive micro-fiber
- Non-contact and provides good performance 25mm/1 inch away
- Can easily be pushed out of the way with a flexible stainless-steel core
- lengths Up to 11 inches / 28cm
- Applications: Narrow web, label stock, print. small plastic parts. extruding, coating, etc.
- Installs in seconds – An industrial magnet secured the device with a solid bond to your grounded machine
Works better on machines than electrically powered ionizers because the micro-points stay clean and keep working. Produces 20 times the ionization of any other ion cord or tinsel product!
Place the Exaction Clean Bar across the surface to be neutralized and ground it to the metal of the machine with the magnet mount. Adjust the distance from the charged sheet or web from 1/8” away to up to two inches away until you get the optimum static neutralization. Exaction Clean can be placed under or over a web or sheet in multiple locations where static develops.
Available Sizes and Product Cost:
1-6 inches = $49.90 + Shipping
7-11 inches = $59.90 + Shipping
- Device Type: K-4,5,7 (GRD)
- Anti-Rotation Feature: No
- Conductor Size: No #6-250 MCM
- Stud Opening: 9/16”
- Pressure Screw Head: 5/16” Allen
- Dimensions* (inches) L2-9/16 W1-9/32 H1-3/16
- Connector Lugs Lug Extender
- Pressure type lugs for Landis & Gyr’s stud type meter mounting devices are made of 6061-T6 aluminum to provide high strength and high conductivity.
- All lugs are tin-plated to ensure low contact resistance and to reduce corrosion.
- Allen or hex head pressure screws are furnished to provide excellent conductor spread for maximum binding action with the lug.
- All Landis & Gyr lugs are listed with Underwriters Laboratories.