Ion360™ Wand is a handheld device that provides maneuverability to the ion360™ rod and makes it simple to use. Ion360™ rods are more effective than electrically powered bars because it produces more ions when needed at higher static levels and higher web speeds. This means there is no machine speed limit and no static limit. People say: “Your products seem to work like magic!” It is not magic. It is the application of good basic physics!
Ion360™ works better on machines than electrically powered ionizers because the micro-points stay clean and keep working. Ion360™ produces 20 times the ionization of any other ion cord or tinsel product!
1 – Ion Wand
Pass the ion360™ Wand across the surface to be neutralized and ground it to the metal of the machine with the magnet mount. Adjust the distance from the charged sheet or web from 1/8” away to up to two inches away until you get the optimum static neutralization. Ion360™ rods can be placed under or over a web or sheet where static develops. Use the alligator clip attachment along with our Exaction Force Monitor ( Sold Separately) to monitor the charge on a material.
Available Sizes and Product Cost:
25 inches = $129.90 + Shipping
36 inches = $149.90 + Shipping
50 inches = $199.90 + Shipping
We provide full technical support and full guarantee of performance. Bill Larkin, President, Alpha Innovation, Inc.
Ask a Technical question: email: email@example.com Text or call William anytime: 781-264-8750.
- Device Type: K-4,5,7 (GRD)
- Anti-Rotation Feature: No
- Conductor Size: No #6-250 MCM
- Stud Opening: 9/16”
- Pressure Screw Head: 5/16” Allen
- Dimensions* (inches) L2-9/16 W1-9/32 H1-3/16
- Connector Lugs Lug Extender
- Pressure type lugs for Landis & Gyr’s stud type meter mounting devices are made of 6061-T6 aluminum to provide high strength and high conductivity.
- All lugs are tin-plated to ensure low contact resistance and to reduce corrosion.
- Allen or hex head pressure screws are furnished to provide excellent conductor spread for maximum binding action with the lug.
- All Landis & Gyr lugs are listed with Underwriters Laboratories.