Ion360™ Rods for wide web provides sturdy, permanent mounting of the Ion360™ rod. You place it where you need it and the magnet enhances the transfer of the discharge current to ground. Ion360™ rods are more effective than electrically powered bars because they produce more ions when needed at higher static levels and higher web speeds. This means there is no machine speed limit and no static limit. People say: “Your products seem to work like magic!” It is not magic. It is the application of good basic physics!
Ion360™ Rods work better on machines than electrically powered ionizers because the micro-points stay clean and keep working. The Ion360™ Rod produces 20 times the ionization of any other ion cord or tinsel product!
Place the Ion360™ rod across the surface to be neutralized and ground it to the metal of the machine with the Lug Mount. Adjust the distance from the charged sheet or web from 1/8” away to up to two inches away until you get the optimum static neutralization. Ion360™ rods can be placed under or over a web or sheet in multiple locations where static develops.
Accurate placement is important. If the static problem is not resolved it is not due to the performance of the Ion360™ Rod. Send us a few phone pictures and we will help you solve the problem.
Available Sizes and Product Cost:
24-120 inches = $4.00 US per inch ($160.00 US per meter)
FOB Boston, MA USA
- Device Type: K-4,5,7 (GRD) • Anti-Rotation Feature: No • Conductor Size: No #6-250 MCM
- Stud Opening: 9/16”
- Pressure Screw Head: 5/16” Allen
- Dimensions* (inches) L2-9/16 W1-9/32 H1-3/16
- Connector Lugs Lug Extender • Pressure type lugs for Landis & Gyr’s stud type meter mounting devices are made of 6061-T6 aluminum to provide high strength and high conductivity.
- All lugs are tin-plated to ensure low contact resistance and to reduce corrosion.
- Allen or hex head pressure screws are furnished to provide excellent conductor spread for maximum binding action with the lug.
- All Landis & Gyr lugs are listed with Underwriters Laboratories.